Based (very loosely) on The Amazing Race, the ATCO EPIC Race will take you through a series of puzzles to solve at your own pace! It’s super fun but you also get entered in to win one of many cool PRIZES for completing the puzzles.
- Last day to Play: Wednesday, October 26
- Winners Announced: Friday, October 28
The fees for the ATCO EPIC Race are outlined below. Note that all fees will be paid through Shopify.
$5 to enter the Race (includes all twelve puzzles of the race)
$5 to for a HINT or SKIP a puzzle
The first one to finish wins a prize
Everyone else that finishes will be entered into a random draw for a prize
How to Participate:
To begin the Race, email EPICRace@atco.com with the subject line “Enter Unified EPIC Race”, send a screen shot of your fee paid through Shopify and the answer to the following question:
What is the feature charity theme of the 2022 ATCO EPIC Unified Campaign?
Hint: The answer can be found in the Kick Off presentation here.
When you send us your (correct) answer, you will receive an email with the first puzzle to solve.
Solve the puzzle! See below for directions on what to do if you get stuck.
REPLY to the email that we sent you with the question you are working on, and include the answer to the question
If you are correct, you will receive a response with the next question.
If you are wrong, you will receive a response to let you know that you should try again. There are unlimited attempts, so feel free to send us your guess even if you think you might be wrong!
- Work your way through all twelve puzzles and have fun!
Hints and Skips:
- You can purchase and pay for a HINT here!
Reply to the puzzle you are stuck on with proof of payment for your HINT
- ATCO EPIC Race team will work with you to solve the puzzle you are stuck on, only one hint is required for that puzzle, you do not need to purchase multiple hints for the same puzzle
You can purchase and pay for a Skip here!
- Reply to the puzzle you are stuck on with proof of payment for your SKIP and ATCO EPIC Race team will send you the next question